Knotty Tigress, 42' Cruisers Express Cruiser
Knotty Tigress is $475/hour which includes fuel at cruising speed for up to 6 guests in the waters of Greenwich, CT (Greenwich, Stamford, Port Chester).
Pickup/dropoff options are as follows:
Palmer Point Marina - $50
Delamar Hotel (based on availability of dockage space)- $100
Cleaning fee is $100.
On weekends and holidays we have a 4 hour minimum for charters, and a 3 hour minimum on weekdays. Charters of less than 6 hours must end by 3PM or start at 4PM or later on weekends or holidays.
We include complimentary soft drinks, water, snacks, and ice. You may bring your own food, as well as beer, wine and alcohol for guests 21 Years of age and over.
If your party wishes to go full speed, or outside of the NY Harbor waters, a fuel deposit of 30 Gallons of fuel per hour (approx. $85/hour) will be invoiced and paid before the charter begins. Any unused fuel allowance will be refunded to you after the charter. Any excess fuel charge will be invoiced.
Gratuity to the crew is not included and is at the guests' discretion (typically 15-20% of the charter fee).
We would love to have you aboard!
M/V Knotty Tigress is a Cruisers 420 Express Cruiser powered by twin 370 hp Volvo IPS Diesel engines.
Knotty Tigress is the ULTIMATE Luxury vessel for a day on the water! Her amenities include:
- Full Ship's Galley with full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cherry wood interior
- Corian Countertops
- Sun Pad on the bow
- Table seating in the cockpit for 6
- Configurable Helm seating for 4 plus the Captain
- Two Paddleboards for up-close exploring
- A bimini-covered shaded area in the cockpit
- A full head (bathroom) with separate shower
- Newly upgraded Digital RADAR
- Dual Chart Plotters
- Satellite Radio
- Enhanced Cockpit lighting
- Gorgeous Master stateroom
- Transom shower
- Integrated Propulsion System (IPS) with joystick for ease of
maneuverability and fuel economy
- 5 KiloWatt Generator